[CWB] Error creating new user

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Mon Oct 17 11:09:12 CEST 2016

My fault, for some reason I have kept the previous defaults.inc.php file, so just replacing
old for new was enough....

thanks a lot.

On Mon, October 17, 2016 04:48,
Hardie, Andrew wrote:

This
error appears to arise from an empty variable being set for the initial collocation statistic
variable. However, I am stumped as to how that might be –

 there is code in defaults.inc.php which supplies a default value if this variable is left
empty.

What
do you have in your config file for the variable $default_colloc_calc_stat ?