[CWB] rcqp installation / compilation

Ruprecht von Waldenfels ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net
Sun Apr 23 18:26:01 CEST 2017

Dear Stefan,

thank you for your as always quick and helpful response! I did not get
back to you back then, and I think this is because I didn't solve the
problem.
I solved it now, but only because I found some old version of rcqp on my
machine and then proceeded as you suggested.

Before, I used
svn checkout svn://scm.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/rcwb/pkg/rcqp
to get a version of rcqp. Here, the problem persisted even though the
".yy." and ".tab."  files  you mentioned were not there to begin with.

Thank you again and best wishes!
Ruprecht