[CWB] rcqp installation / compilation

Andreas Blätte andreas.blaette at uni-due.de
Sun Apr 23 21:23:12 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

if I recall it correctly, the problem occurs with rcqp version 0.5 that
you get via svn. The version 0.4 available at CRAN
(https://cran.r-project.org/package=rcqp) is stable.

For the R package polmineR I am working on, I've experimented with Rcpp
wrappers to expose CWB/CL functionality in R (see
https://github.com/PolMine/polmineR.Rcpp). It works fine for my
purposes, but it is not yet documented properly and does not do all the
safety checks that make the rcqp stable and reliable.

Kind regards

Andreas