[CWB] Distribution breakdown in CQPweb not working

Scott Sadowsky ssadowsky at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 08:42:07 CEST 2017

Hi All,

One of the most useful tools CQPweb comes with, from my point of view, is
the distribution breakdown, and the automatic bar charts that can be
generated here are simply wonderful.

However, I just recently updated a still-in-progress corpus, and I can't
get the distribution breakdown to work at all, whether I ask for bar charts
or distribution tables, and regardless of what category I choose. When I
try, I get a blank page (with the standard sidebar and header).

I'm using CQPweb v3.2.27, updated a few hours ago, by the way.

Any idea what might be happening? This has always worked for me before.

Cheers,
Scott