[CWB] Issues with importing existing CWB corpus into CQPweb

Fabricio Chalub fcbrbr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:16:01 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm using https://github.com/jheek/cqpweb to execute CQPweb; I am able
to successfully create and query a corpus via the command line and
even able to import an existing CWB corpus into CQPweb.  However, the
CQPweb control panel always shows the imported corpus as 0 tokens and
when I click on the corpus name I get a 404 error.

I'm not sure if the problem is with that particular dockerized version
or CQPweb, but I would appreciate some pointers where I could look to
debug the issue as I am a beginner at CQPweb.

cheers,

--
Fabricio Chalub
http://fcbr.github.io/