[CWB] Issues with importing existing CWB corpus into CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Dec 1 10:24:39 CET 2017

The most usual cause of the 404 Error is that the username the web Daemon runs under does not have permission to write to the CQPweb web folder so it cannot set up the necessary symlink for your corpus... So check the owner and permissions of /var/www/CQPweb .

The cause of it showing as zero tokens is, most likely, that you have not run frequency list setup on the corpus -- once you do that token counts will be cached.

Best

Andrew.