[CWB] Example of metadata file?

Jiayue Wang arthur0421 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:38:08 CET 2017

Hi

My solution would be to use a metadata file (ascii text file, tab
separated values) like this:

A201	A	201
B201	B	201
C201	C	201
D201	D	201

The first column are the text_id's; the other columns are used to make
"text categorisation". In this way the four texts are linked clearly to
the same student.

Jiayue