[CWB] [Bug] Invalid menu options / Open help system -> 404

Vincent vincent at systemli.org
Mon Mar 13 21:29:23 CET 2017

Hi,
I installed a CQPweb server and I think I found two bugs:

1)Section "Your files and corpora":
When I'm clicking on a menu point under "Your files and corpora" it
always shows "We are sorry, but that is not a valid menu option."

Reproduce:
1. Register an account
2. Click on a menu point under "Your files and corpora"

2) Open help System
Clicking on Open help System gives me a 404 Error:
"The requested URL /usr/help.php was not found on this server."

To check if my configuration is wrong I registered at another CQPweb
server. Same behavior at the other server (https://cqpweb.lancs.ac.uk).
Either both configurations are wrong or this is a bug?

Information:
CQPweb v3.2.27
Apache 2.4
Debian