[CWB] [Bug] Invalid menu options / Open help system -> 404

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 03:12:54 CET 2017

Hi Vincent

Re 1 – this is an unfinished feature. If you set the configuration variable $hide_experimental_features to true, the menu option will not appear (along with various other features that are incomplete/still being worked on).

Re 2 – this is a bug, and a stupid one – I actually fixed it a few months back, but now discover I forgot to check the fix into the repository! Addressed now, the fix will be in the finalised 3.2.27 when the version in the repo becomes non-broken again.

Thanks for prompting me to check it