[CWB] compilation fails for 3.4.12

Jörg Tiedemann Jorg.Tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
Thu Nov 2 15:26:55 CET 2017

I have problems compiling cqp from CWB 3.4.12
I get the following error when making cqp:

output.c:(.text+0x195): warning: the use of `tempnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
/appl/opt/binutils/2.25/bin/ld: ascii-print.o: undefined reference to symbol 'tigetstr'
/lib64/libtinfo.so.5: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

I tried different versions of gcc and no change. Does anyone know what is wrong here?
Thanks!

Jörg

Jörg Tiedemann
Department of Modern Languages        http://blogs.helsinki.fi/tiedeman/