[CWB] compilation fails for 3.4.12

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 15:50:50 CET 2017

This looks like a problem with the ncurses library. libtinfo is part of ncurses . It looks like the linkable files for that library are missing from your system. Thus the linker isn’t finding the tigtetstr function which is in libtinfo.

Can you check that you have all the correct library files, incl. development files, installed for ncurses? (On Debian/Ubuntu, the packages in question are libncurses5 and libncurses5-dev but obviously this will vary based on your platform…)