[CWB] query parallel corpus from command line

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Mon Nov 20 16:10:00 CET 2017

Hi there, is it possible to get the aligned corpus sentence (or context) from a query done by
command line like this, how?, I've been trying some combinations based on 5
Working with aligned corpora, but unsuccessfuly.

file: init.fl
set
LeftKWICDelim '<span id="hit">';
set RightKWICDelim '</span>';
set lc 25 ;
set rc 25 ;
set PrintMode html;
show cd;
set PrintOptions
tbl;
set PrintStructures 'text';
set Optimize on;
show +pos +lemma;
show
+s;
set ShowTagAttributes on;

file: search.fl
[word="Frau"];

cqp -I init.fl -r registry/ -D CORPUS_OL -f search.fl
> results.txt

CORPUS_OL : corpus origin language
CORPUS_TL : corpus
target language
Both corpus has been indexed and aligned.

Thanks...
_______________________

            andrés
chandía

NMT |
Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | Amind
terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC
| CddZ | CatCg |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!