[CWB] query parallel corpus from command line

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Tue Nov 21 00:06:18 CET 2017

It seems that alignment does not activates....

  Thanks, ther should
be something wrong I don't know where because on of the things I tryied before sending the
mail asking for help was exactly activating the alignment in the way you point out, and it
din't work, I tryied again, no success, here you have the files updated:

file:
init.fl
set LeftKWICDelim '';
set RightKWICDelim
'';
set lc 1 s;
set rc 1 s;
set PrintMode html;
show cd;
set
PrintOptions tbl;
set PrintStructures 'text';
set Optimize on;
show +pos
+lemma;
show +s;
set ShowTagAttributes on;
show +corpus_tl;

file:
search.fl
[word="Frau"] cut 10;

cqp command: cqp -I init.fl -r registry/ -D
CORPUS_OL -f search.fl > results.txt

file:  results.txt