[CWB] query parallel corpus from command line

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Tue Nov 21 14:22:51 CET 2017

D-oh!  If I weren't ill, I should have realized this much earlier …

The corpus selected with -D on the command line is activated AFTER processing the init files.  So it can't work, because all your settings are made on an undefined corpus and most of them won't have any effect at all.

Init files are for general CQP settings (such as a registry directory), macro definitions, etc.  All corpus-related settings have to be made in the main script after activating the work corpus.