[CWB] Again http://cwb.sourceforge.net/demos.php

Xu, Jiajin ustcxujj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 03:43:38 CEST 2017

Hi Andrew,

Due to my university server upgrading, the www.bfsu-corpus.org site has
been redirected to the university homepage temporarily. I hope it will be
recovered soon. Thanks for pointing to the cached archive.org page of
www.bfsu-corpus.org/content/cqpweb-family
<http://web.archive.org/web/20170118202516/www.bfsu-corpus.org/content/cqpweb-family>
.

Best,

Jiajin

Jiajin XU
Ph.D., Professor
National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education
Beijing Foreign Studies University
Beijing 100089
China