[CWB] Dramatic texts in cqpweb

Graham Ranger -- UAPV graham.ranger at univ-avignon.fr
Mon Oct 9 08:39:11 CEST 2017

Dear all,
I am writing to enquire whether anyone has any (preferably successful)
experience of working with dramatic texts in cqpweb. There are TEI
recommendations for performance texts. Can these be implemented in
cqpweb satisfactorily or will the passage to cqpweb lose them? (As I
understand it, TEI is not implemented in cqpweb but cqpweb is TEI
compliant.) Ideal would be the possibility of searching within a scene,
an act, one (or several) speaker's contributions, the stage directions, etc.
Many thanks in advance for any pointers in the right direction.
G. R.