[CWB] access individual word-information?

Andreas Dittrich Andreas.Dittrich at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Sep 25 16:04:47 CEST 2017

Dear list!

I would like to use CQPWeb in the field of literary studies. I need to
know, on which page of a book I can find a specific token.
As I start from a TEI-XML, I can easily put the information in the
verticals, but I don't know how to access the information in the visual
display of the CQPWeb.
Is this already possible and I am just blind to see it? How can I display
individual token-information (like on which page to find this one specific
word)?

Thank you for your help!
Best,
 Andrew