[CWB] access individual word-information?

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Sep 25 17:44:06 CEST 2017

I’m not sure I follow. If you have this as XML, why not keep it as XML, index it, and then use XML visualisation to make the page breaks/ page numbers ‘appear’, in some sense, in your concordances or extended context?

Or even just specify the page-number element  as the position-label attribute, so it will always appear alongside the text ID?

Turning it into a p-attribute is probably making it harder to make it appear in the concordance/extended context. (You could get at such derived p-attribute data using Tabulation I suppose. But this is probably not the best way to go about this. )