[CWB] mysql cache errors occurring recently

Jörg Knappen j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de
Fri Apr 13 11:57:12 CEST 2018

Thanks, Anrew,

I finally grokt it. The relevant and effective parameter is (in our
version of cqpweb ...)

$mysql_db_size_limit = $default_max_fullsize_dbs_in_cache *
$colloc_db_premium * $default_max_dbsize;

and I enlarged it by increasing $default_max_fullsize_dbs_in_cache

Greetings from Saarbrücken,

Jörg Knappen