[CWB] Problem updating cqpweb, not all frequency lists generated

tech at linguistik.uzh.ch tech at linguistik.uzh.ch
Tue Apr 24 16:39:34 CEST 2018

Dear all

I tried to migrate a cqpweb instance from an old server to a newer one and update cqpweb from version 3.1.7 to version 3.2.31.
Unfortunately, the update did not work properly. An error that occured is that not all frequency lists were created.
This concerns the Text-by-text freq-lists for some corpora.

It was not possible to create them via the webinterface and
I could not run the offline-freqlist.php script either because some of the
corpora have upper case names or underscore. I assume the problem lies somewhere there.

What should I do to obtain all the necessary frequency lists?

Thank you in advance, best regards
Luzia Roth

--
Luzia Roth, B.A.
Technische Koordinatorin Zürcher Kompetenzzentrum für Linguistik

Institut für Computerlinguistik
Universität Zürich
Andreasstrasse 15
CH-8050 Zürich