[CWB] Translations and visualisations

Graham Ranger -- UAPV graham.ranger at univ-avignon.fr
Mon Dec 17 11:39:24 CET 2018

Thanks for this Andrew, as ever.
I'm afraid that this fix has brought another query, however. On a
cqpwebinabox installed locally, the fix has worked perfectly, with an
"svn up" and I'm now running v 31n with the indication " CQPweb v3.2.31
© 2008-2018 " bottom left of the screen. On the webserver, I followed
the same procedure, but without the desired result, the indication there
is " CQPweb v3.2.30 © 2008-2016 ". Oddly, both commands (local and
distant) tell me that I'm on revision 1094. Is there anything obvious
that I'm missing?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Graham.