[CWB] Translations and visualisations

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 04:42:12 CET 2018

Hi Graham,

The file that contains the version definition is environment.inc.php  : line 50. The current version in the repo<https://sourceforge.net/p/cwb/code/HEAD/tree/gui/cqpweb/trunk/lib/environment.inc.php#l50> has 3.2.31. So this looks like the svn up has failed. Likely reason: file permissions.

You should check that the Unix user acct you are running “svn up” under has permission to write to that file (and others, and the directory they  are within.) If not, use sudo or add your acct to the files’ group before trying “svn up” again.