[CWB] Translation

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Mon Feb 5 16:46:30 CET 2018

Hi Stefan,
doing some further translation I have found a typo:

At the corpus
analysis page under "Design feature matrix for multivariate analysis"
it sais:
Explanation fo the use of feature matrices goes ehre.

so
"ehre" should be here.

That's it,
besides I would like to tell you that all the new trasnlations I'm doing I add them to the
files I'm sharing:
translateCQPweb.7z

 I want to
share with you guys the scripts I used to translate CQPWeb into Spanish (CL).
I know you
probably can make better scripts, faster, for sure that Perl can improve it, but anyway here I
send it for you to take profit and if you want use it as you like....

I haven't
written instructions but here I comment a little:

the directory with the scripts
has to be at the same level of the cqpweb directory
the translation directory is called
"translateCQPweb", so you cd into it
and then you run the script "sh
translate.sh"

If you want to use it to translate to some other language you
will have to go along all of the other scripts replacing the spanish version for the one you
need, always be careful to scape metacharacters like (  |  [  etc. in your language
translation. Files containing translations are these ones:

3pluswords.sh
boldtrans.sh
buttonstrans.sh
codeupdate.sh
italictrans.sh
optiontrans.sh
quotetrans.sh
radchkbxtrans.sh
shorttrans.sh

finally edit the "translate.sh" file and follow the instructions that this one
does have

I wanted to add a log for each command that tells the command and the
"error" if there is one to the log, but I couldn't find the way.

There
are some words that can not be translated this way, so those ones have to be translated
manually, like in some places the words "Description", "Delete" and some
others.

I have my Chilean Spanish version of CQPWeb in here: http://www.chandia.net/iecmap

and the file with all the
translations in here: translateCQPweb.7z

I hope you can use it in further
development.

Thanks!

_______________________

andrés chandía

NMT | Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador
de:
Parles.upf | Amind terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC | CddZ | ISAC | CatCg |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No
imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!

            andrés
chandía

Dungupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind terapia | ONG