[CWB] Escape "<" and ">" symbols

mansur 6688000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:37:12 CET 2018

Hello!

Yes, none of those tags are in the beginning of the string. But cwb-encode
complains, I don't remember exactly, about reaching <s> or </s> structural
tags without meeting another pair. I checked that opening <s> and closing
</s> tags are in place, everything is ok.

Somehow I don't remember complaints about <g/>...

I will try to use cwb-encode again today later and post here the exact
output. Thank you.

With best wishes,
Mansur