[CWB] Wish list for CQPweb

Meier-Vieracker, Simon simon.meier at tu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 21 09:36:22 CET 2018

Hi,

a feature of CWB I really miss in CQPweb is the "count by lemma" command. The "frequency breakdown" in CQPweb allows the breakdown of words and annotation, but not of lemma. (I work with German corpora where there is a lot of inflection, so it would be nice to have this feature in CQPweb, too.)

Moreover, by the "count by lemma on match[n]" it is possible to count single positions in multi-token queries like "DET JJ NN", but in CQPweb I can only count the whole phrase.

So if I could write a wish list for further improvements of CQPweb, these two issues would be on top of it…

Best regards
Simon

-------

Dr. Simon Meier