[CWB] Wish list for CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jan 23 02:37:31 CET 2018

Hi Simon,

Access to any attribute in Frequency Breakdown, not just the primary annotation, is something that has been raised a few times before as far back as 2009 but - alas - it has never quite got to the top of the urgency list - sorry! But it is on the list: see https://sourceforge.net/p/cwb/feature-requests/34/

PS for anyone who is interested in planned features - the "wish list" consists of the things under Feature Requests (https://sourceforge.net/p/cwb/feature-requests/ ) or on the website under Roadmap (http://cwb.sourceforge.net/future.php#cqpweb) .