[CWB] Translation

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Sun Jan 28 04:41:29 CET 2018

I want to share with you guys the scripts I used to translate CQPWeb into Spanish (CL).
know you probably can make better scripts, faster, for sure that Perl can improve it, but
anyway here I send it for you to take profit and if you want use it as you like....

I haven't written instructions but here I comment a little:

the directory with
the scripts has to be at the same level of the cqpweb directory
the translation directory
is called "translateCQPweb", so you cd into it
and then you run the script
"sh translate.sh"

If you want to use it to translate to some other
language you will have to go along all of the other scripts replacing the spanish version for
the one you need, always be careful to scape metacharacters like (  |  [  etc.
in your language translation. Files containing translations are these ones:

3pluswords.sh
boldtrans.sh
buttonstrans.sh
codeupdate.sh
italictrans.sh
optiontrans.sh
quotetrans.sh
radchkbxtrans.sh
shorttrans.sh

finally edit the "translate.sh" file and follow the
instructions that this one does have

I wanted to add a log for each command that
tells the command and the "error" if there is one to the log, but I couldn't find
the way.

There are some words that can not be translated this way, so those ones
have to be translated manually, like in some places the words "Description",
"Delete" and some others.

I have my Chilean Spanish version of CQPWeb in
here: http://www.chandia.net/iecmap

and
the file with all the translations in here: translateCQPweb.7z

I hope you can use it in further development.

Thanks!

_______________________

            andrés
chandía

NMT |
Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | Amind
terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC
| CddZ | ISAC |
CatCg |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!