[CWB] Running an open server

Javier Pueyo javier.pueyo at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:04:49 CEST 2018

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your explanation. Since providing open access
(without registration) for all users of the corpus is a requirement for our
project, we will probably deploy CPQWeb version 3.0.16. I believe htaccess
restrictions can be removed in versions < 3.1 (although keeping htaccess
for /adm, /lib and /bin seems like a good idea). We will use the current
version within our research group, so we can take advantage ourselves of
the new features. Thanks again!

Javier