[CWB] create and edit subcorpora in CQPweb: frequency list cannot compile

José Manuel Martínez Martínez chozelinek at gmail.com
Wed May 23 00:19:03 CEST 2018

Hi there,

I'm working with the latest version of CQPweb. I've imported a preindexed
corpus in CQP and most of the functionality works for me. I would like to
use the keywords feature. For that purpose I try to create frequency lists
for subcorpora with the Create/edit subcorpora. I define the new subcorpus
using corpus metadata and scan text metadata. I choose the text type
restrictions to create the corpus, and then create subcorpus from the
selected categories. But then in the existing subcorpora section, in the
column frequency list says: cannot compile. I hoover on the text and it
says Cannot compile frequency tables for this subcorpus, as it is too big
(your limit: 0 tokens).

How can I change the limit to be able to compile the frequency lists? Any
tips?

Cheers,
--
José Manuel Martínez Martínez