[CWB] CQPweb: number of texts not updated in view corpus metadata

José Manuel Martínez Martínez chozelinek at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:50:21 CEST 2018

Hi there,

I'm reindexing a corpus several times. Instead of going through the process
of installing a new corpus for each new version, what I do is to remove the
files in the data folder for that corpus and add the new indices. Next, I
go to manage frequency lists and recreate all frequency lists.

Then I see that the total number of tokens is updated, but not the number
of texts.

Question 1: is what I do a bad practice?
Question 2: is the problem with the number of texts a bug?
Question 3: if the answer to 2 is no, how can I fix it?
Question 4: if the answer to 2 is yes, how would you avoid it?
Question 5: has the number of texts an impact somewhere else
(distributions, other measures?)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

José Manuel Martínez Martínez