[CWB] CQPweb: number of texts not updated in view corpus metadata

José Manuel Martínez Martínez chozelinek at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:52:43 CEST 2018

The reason of doing the update of the corpus like this, instead of creating
a new one, is that I want users to keep their query history associated to
this corpus, and avoid most of the configuration steps. But if in the end
this is going to introduce inconsistencies or problems, I will try to find
a different way of updating corpora.

Cheers,

--
José Manuel Martínez Martínez