[CWB] Installation of developer version: Missing file ../lib/plugins.inc.php ?

Jörg Knappen j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de
Thu Jan 17 15:34:04 CET 2019

I have installed a brand new installation of cwb and cqpweb on a
server that hasn't had any previous version of cqpweb installed.

We are now trying to install corpora, and the installations goes
though, but we cannot query the corpora in cqpweb (the command line
cwb looks OK).

The Apache2 webserver logs a lot of error messages like:

[Thu Jan 17 14:59:48.582503 2019] [php7:warn] [pid 22943] [client
www.xxx.yyy.zzz:56782] PHP Warning:  require(../lib/plugins.inc.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/data2/htdocs/cqpweb/lib/concordance.inc.php on line 50, referer:
https://test.clarin-d.uni-saarland.de/cqpweb/clmet_v3_1_2018/

Inspecting the directroy cqpweb/lib indeed show that there is no such
file there.

Is this a bug or did I miss something during installation?

--Jörg Knappen