[CWB] Installation of developer version: Missing file ../lib/plugins.inc.php ?

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 17:00:07 CET 2019

Hi Jörg,

It's a bug - a bit of a between-two-versions bug of the sort I thought I'd avoided putting in the repo, but apparently I must have missed something.

If you delete or comment out the following line (line 50) in concordance.inc.php

require('../lib/plugins.inc.php');

.... that will fix it. I'll also fix it in repo shortly.