[CWB] Set default Display alignment in CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Mar 1 09:27:31 CET 2019

Hi Jose,

This is not  presently possible,  and would be a bit complex to implement (since building the list of aligned corpora involves corpus permission checking; it’s not a predetermined list where it would be easy to store the index of a stored default option).

Can I suggest you submit a feature request for this so I don’t forget about it? It won’t, I’m afraid, be high priority.

For now, if you want, the code to hack is to be found around lines 130-145 of indexform-queries.inc.php.

https://sourceforge.net/p/cwb/feature-requests/