[CWB] Corpus installation problem

mansur 6688000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:04:06 CET 2019

Hello, Graham!

Location of logs depends on what web-server you are using. If it is Apache,
then the location is usually:
/var/log/httpd/

There must be 'access_log' file. If you have "Virtual Hosts" configured,
then it will look like
'your.domain.com-access_log'

There are also older (rotated) logs with a date postfix, for example:
access_log-20190120

You can take look at all of them. Please use grep, for example:
grep "installCorpus" /var/log/httpd/*access_log*

to save it to the file use:
grep "installCorpus" /var/log/httpd/*access_log* > ~/installCorpusError.log

With best wishes,
Mansur