[Sigwac] SIGWAC elections

Miloš Jakubíček milos.jakubicek at sketchengine.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 13:28:22 CET 2018

Dear Roland and Egon,

thank you for all the work done as well as for being keen on continuing for
another two years.
I think that if there was anything resulting from a couple of discussions
we held over the past two years,
then it was a clear view that everybody wants to keep SIGWAC going on
(despite all of us being busy etc.).

So, thank you -- and 'aye' ;)

Best
Milos