[CWB] Two issues regarding CQPweb revision 316

Ray Wu liangpingwu at 126.com
Sun May 20 08:49:59 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I am trying CQPweb revision 316 and find two small inconvenienences on my computer.

Issue 1:
I. Results of  "Create a batch of user accounts"  won't show up in
1) GUI's  "Set user's maximum database size"  or "Delete a user account"
2) MySQL table "user_settings"
3) .htgroup and .htpasswd files in CQPweb's web usernames and passwords directory
4) GUI of "Manage group membership"->"Manage user groups"

II. Results of "Create new user (or reset user password)"  won't show up in
1) MySQL table "user_settings"
2) .htgroup and .htpasswd files in CQPweb's web usernames and passwords directory
3) GUI of "Manage group membership"->"Manage user groups"

III. Results of "Add new group" won't show up in a corpus's .htaccess file

However, manually edit .htgroup and run htpasswd will make users appear in "Delete a user account" but these users still won't show up in "Set user's maximum database size". That said, I can now log in as the new user.

Issue 2:
In table "text_metadata_for_test", the fields of "words","cqp_begin","cqp_end" are empty

Issue 3 (is it an issue?):
The version number on the welcome page is 3.0.5, which doesn't match that (3.0.6) in "Latest news"

Thanks for any tips. I think if these issues can be fixed, I can start to do real things now.
Best
Ray