[CWB] cqpserver charset: Where can I set this variable?

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Fri Apr 4 17:26:55 CEST 2014

On 4 Apr 2014, at 15:40, Jörg Knappen <j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de> wrote:

> Just nothing. The cqpserver stops communicating at this point. The expected line
> from cqpserver-3.0.0
>
> CQi: waiting for command

The only plausible explanation seems to be that cqpserver is hanging when trying to fflush() the network connection, which indicates a reasonably serious problem either with your network or with the way you've built cqpserver.

It's difficult to debug since I cannot reproduce the problem either on my MacBook or on our Ubuntu workstations.

Any chance that a firewall or AppArmor or some other nonsense is getting in the way (which may have been disabled explicitly for cqpserver 3.0)?

Has anybody else tried CQPserver 3.4.x?