[CWB] text metadata table population

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Fri Jan 24 12:22:09 CET 2014

I moved system tmp directory to a bigger disk and it went well, thanks again

El Vie, 24 de Enero de 2014, 12:15, Hardie, Andrew escribió:

Just
going to “view corpus metadata” should not give you that error. You should only
see that error when you do something requiring a database table compile  (e.g. asking for freq
lists to be compiled on the “manage metadata” page.)

The
main cause of this MySQL error is: not enough disk space for the temp file needed to compile
the database table, whatever it is. So yes, if your corpus  is too big, you could get this
problem.

have personally run into this while compiling corpus or subcorpus freq tables, but never
anything else, though if you are really low on free space, creation of small tables
would trigger it.