[CWB] Downgrading CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 12 16:00:44 CEST 2017

There isn't any method to downgrade the database structure - so, if you go back to an earlier repo version, certain things may break. (If you do not have any significant data stored yet you could scrub then recreate the whole MySQL DB. But I guess you would not be asking the question if you did not have any significant data stored.)

In sum: Proceed very much at your own risk...

best

Andrew