[CWB] Downgrading CQPweb

Meier-Vieracker, Simon simon.meier at tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 12 17:15:34 CEST 2017

What exactly is in the MySQL DB?

I work with corpora pre-indexed in the CWB and I could easily recreate my corpora. But what about the registrated users? Will I have to re-register all of them? I could do this, for self-registration is switched of and I don’t have many users, yet.

Anything else that could be lost?

Best

Simon

> Am 12.04.2017 um 16:00 schrieb Hardie, Andrew <a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk>:
>
> There isn't any method to downgrade the database structure - so, if you go back to an earlier repo version, certain things may break. (If you do not have any significant data stored yet you could scrub then recreate the whole MySQL DB. But I guess you would not be asking the question if you did not have any significant data stored.)
>
> In sum: Proceed very much at your own risk...
>
> best
>
> Andrew

-------

Dr. Simon Meier