[CWB] Unable to index a corpus

VIVALDI PALATRESI, JORGE jorge.vivaldi at upf.edu
Fri Jul 21 10:35:38 CEST 2017

Hello all,
I am trying to set up a Catalan language corpus. I am using "CQPweb Admin
Control Panel" -> "Install new Corpus" option for uploading a new corpus to
CQPweb. I complete all the requested information (corpus names, S- and P-
attributes and select a corpus data file).
The system is unable to install the file; the web browser shows a blank
page and nothing happen. The only information is obtained from the http
error log

[Thu Jul 20 14:36:28.411124 2017] [:error] [pid 4615] [client
10.80.10.56:54791] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ',' in
/var/www/html/UPFcorpora/lib/indexforms-saved.inc.php on line 1321,
referer: http://corpora-tcl-iula.s.upf.edu/UPFcorpora/adm/index.php?
thisF=installCorpus&uT=y

This is new installation of both CWB (version 3,4) and CQPweb (version
3.2.27) running on a Ubuntu 16.04 machine.
It should be noted that the data file has been correctly indexed in another
similar installation (with older versions of both CWB and CQPweb).

Does anyone know which may be the problem?

Any suggestion will be very appreciated,

Jorge

--
Jorge Vivaldi Palatresi
Institut Universitari de Lingüística Aplicada