[CWB] query parallel corpus from command line

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Tue Nov 21 13:51:33 CET 2017

> On 21 Nov 2017, at 12:44, Andrés Chandía <andres at chandia.net> wrote:
>
> cwb-describe-corpus -s BANCTRADDECA_CA

Weird, the output looks perfectly fine.

You also said that if you type "show cd" in CQP, it shows "No aligned corpora", right?

One thing I just noticed is that the command line you gave in your example

	cqp -I init.fl -r registry/ -D CORPUS_OL -f search.fl > results.txt

sets a local registry directory, but cwb-describe-corpus ran on the global registry.  If this is from the original code (rather than a simplification), perhaps you've got a version of the corpus without alignment in the local registry?

S.