[CWB] Problem granting privileges

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Mon Oct 2 19:26:41 CEST 2017

> On 2 Oct 2017, at 14:31, Hardie, Andrew <a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>  Often, it might be better to add the new corpus to the scope of existing privileges. (This is especially the case when you have lots of corpora).

Oh, I didn't know that this is possible.  I was told that one has to "generate default privileges" after installing a new corpus, which we have been doing since for every new corpus, leading to a horrible proliferation of sets of privileges on our CQPweb server.

I clearly need a better CQPweb administrator. :-)