[CWB] Problem granting privileges

Jiayue Wang arthur0421 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 03:57:44 CEST 2017

Thanks Andrew, I get your point. On the other hand, after a few old corpora
were removed, their privileges are still there in the list, even after I
told CQPweb to auto-generate privileges again. So the no longer needed
privileges must be deleted manually, right?

Best
Jiayue

On 3 October 2017 at 01:26, Stefan Evert <stefanML at collocations.de> wrote:

> > On 2 Oct 2017, at 14:31, Hardie, Andrew <a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk>
> wrote:
> >
> >  Often, it might be better to add the new corpus to the scope of
> existing privileges. (This is especially the case when you have lots of
> corpora).
>
> Oh, I didn't know that this is possible.  I was told that one has to
> "generate default privileges" after installing a new corpus, which we have
> been doing since for every new corpus, leading to a horrible proliferation
> of sets of privileges on our CQPweb server.
>
> I clearly need a better CQPweb administrator. :-)
>
> Best,
> Stefan

Jiayue Wang
College of Foreign Studies