[CWB] Short sentences inconsistent alignment

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Wed Dec 26 16:26:49 CET 2018

Hi there, I have a corpus where some of the frases are really short ones, even a word
long, so when I do a query usually at showing the parallel corpora shows me either a previous
or a subsequent frase eventhow the alignment is well done at the corpus.

I have the all corpus configured this way: Display setting: show 1 of XML element:
Structure ``s'' (s)

For instalce if I search the word "wentru" (corpus are Mapudungun/English and
Mapudungun/Spanish)

at md/en I get: küme wentru | the   other   side   /   to   the   other   side

at md/es I get: küme wentru | llegó   a   un   lago

while the aligned sentences are:

md

<s id="73">
küme    [@AJ]
[@AJ][küme=bueno.-agradable]
wentru    [@NN]
[@NN][wentru=hombre]
</s>

en
<s id="73">
a    a
DT    0.998827
good    good
JJ    0.967564
man    man
NN    0.989314
</s>

es

<s id="73">
buen    bueno
AQ0MS00    1
hombre    hombre
NCMS000    0.990108
</s>

Is there a trick to get the correct alingned senteces?

            andrés
chandía

Dungupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind
terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC
| CddZ | ISAC |
CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!