[CWB] Short sentences inconsistent alignment

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Dec 27 12:47:21 CET 2018

Thanks for the answer, but how do I check that these
s elements are really aligned with one another in the underlying a-attribute?

If you mean to check the align files, how should they be read?, anyway, here they are
(just in case):

            txtgmmden_en.align
            2018-12-27 12:32
             32K

            txtgmmden_md.align
            2018-12-27 12:32
             32K

            txtgmmdes_es.align
            2018-12-27 12:32
             32K

            txtgmmdes_md.align
            2018-12-27 12:32
             32K

But I don't think it is an alignment problem because two sentences further on they
alignment display is the right one:

md/es

pichi wentru nien / pequeño hombre tengo

rume küme wentru / muy
buen hombre

md/en
pichi wentru nien / I have a small man

rume
küme wentru / a very good man

Thanks

            andrés
chandía

Dungupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind
terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC
| CddZ | ISAC |
CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!